F.A.Q

How does it work?

We begin with a conversation to discuss your design ideas, time frame and budget, do quick sketches, and answer any questions that you have. When a design is settled, a firm, written estimate will be given for the project, a deposit taken and the creation begins! Next, we begin more detailed drawings, CAD models, wax models (we send them to you to try on if you like!), casting, detailing, stone setting, and final touches.

Can I Give my Own Pictures for Custom Design?

Yeah, if you have your own jewelry pictures, please upload along with your message.

What are your Minimum Order Quantities?

If you would like wholesale our jewelry in stock, there is no minimum order limit.

If you would like custom design and manufacture your own brand jewelry, we accept any order from 100 pieces per color and style.

What is your Average Lead Time for Delivery?

Any item that is presently in stock will be shipped within 2 business days.

If an item is not in stock, it will be shipped within 30 business days from the order date.

What are your Payment Terms?

For any wholesale or drop shipping order, we accept payment from PayPal, credit card, West Union etc.

For manufacturing and custom design order, customers send us 30% upfront payment upon the order approval. The rest of 70% payment should be paid off before the package is finally dispatched.

For any manufacturing and custom design order, the total payment is usually made with T/T, bank transfer.

 

What is your Shipping Policy?

We discuss the arrangement of shipping with customers, according to the delivery deadline and preferred carriers to the destination country. Although we try to help clear package out of the local custom, we are not responsible for the VAT, TAX and any customs fees.

The delivery duration is varied according to the shipping methods and customers’ location.